Here is a delicious ice cream recipe using just 2 ingredients. It is creamy, rich, and actually good for you. NO SUGAR added or needed!
- 3 large ripe bananas
- 2 tbsp dark cocoa powder
- Slice the bananas and place the on a baking sheet, allowing little space in between so they don’t touch each other.
- Freeze for at least 3-4 hours.
- Place the frozen banana slices into a heavy duty blender or food processor. After a few minutes, it will resemble soft-serve ice cream.
- Add the dark cocoa powder and blend the mixture again.
- You could eat the ice cream right now, but at this point, it will be a bit soft. I recommend transferring it to an airtight container and freezing for about 1 hour.